Sunday 28 March 2010

Hello World

Simple Simon here, the name suits the nature. I am a basic route one character, all be it a little wordy at times, but route one none the less.

I'm not here to educate, enlighten or enrich anybody's life (though it would be nice). I seek merely to rant...and have my say, if you choose to read it great, if you choose to comment fantastic, but I just want to have my say!!!

!!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!

1. I am racist. I don't like Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Indians, Asians, Semites, or people of mixed heritage. I'm sorry but thats just the way it is.
Within the perimeters of this blog the word nigga and any of its derivatives (nugga, nucca, negroid etc) are not be construed as a description of colour but a description of a type of behaviour/psyche.

(Example: A Jew with a coat hanger for a TV aerial, would be described by Simple Simon as 'Naygorish')


2. I do not conform to a particular religious denomination, however you may feel from reading some of the things I may say, that I am first Christian and then second a Christianity basher. Please let me make it clear I am neither.
Please do not be offended if you read the following terms on my pages:
- Until Jesus
- In Jesus
- Since Jesus
Within the perimeters of this blog, Jesus is/was NOT a person. Jesus is however a point in time or a unit of measure.

P.s - This Disclaimer will surely grow

!!!!End of Disclaimer!!!! (For now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresh and new, I thought you were abit too far left until I continued reading and nearly split my already bursting clohes out the side.
I want more of this type of educational humour.
Simples.................
COMPARE THE MARE CAT.COM